Thousands of swimmers do their laps in the local swimming pool, but only few take the step to swim some distance in open water. That’s such a pity, because it is so much fun to get through the surf and swim in the sea! The Beach Challenge sea swim is aimed at the recreational swimmer, who wants to get a taste of open water swimming.
The date of juli 3 is tentative
- Date: Friday evening July 3 (tentative)
- Distance: 2 km
- Start: 18:00, you can collect your gear in the Beach Challenge tent on the beach down Deltaplein from 16:30. You must walk to the start, so make sure you are present well before the start!
- Location: Kijkduin beach and sea. We swim in one direction (with the current).
- Entry is open to anyone who wants to participate
- Entry fee: –published later– with pre-registration required, no race day registration
- Wetsuits are allowed
- This is not a race
- Maximum number of participants: 100
- You will get a swimming cap