A summertime beach bike race, that’s the CUBE Beach Criterium! While beach races are usually held in the winter, during the Beach Challenge you can treat yourself on sand and salty water in Kijkduin in the middle of summer!
The course is a lap of about 10 minutes, running not only over the beach but also up over a rocky path and down the stairs entering the beach. After 50 minutes the bell for the last round sounds, after which the bikers finish on the Deltaplein.
The CUBE Beach Criterium is open to anyone who wants to participate, with a maximum of 100 bikers.
- Date: Wednesday evening July 10
- Start: 20.00 hrs
- Entry fee € 6 (plus € 5 deposit for number plate, refunded upon return): pre-registration
- Race day entry fee € 8 (plus € 5 deposit for number plate, refunded upon return)
- Location: Kijkduin beach near Deltaplein
- Prizes: Token prizes for the first three men and women.
- Nutrition: AA drink
The CUBE Beach Criterium is organized by cycling club De Spartaan.